What data do we collect?
In providing our PR services we may collect the following data about you:
- Full name
- Country of residency
- Business address (only for sending physical PR materials)
- Language in which you would like to receive information
- Preferred video gaming platforms
- Email address
- Phone number
- Social media account details
- Communications between you and us
Can I request to be removed from the contact list?
Can I request the data you have stored about me?
- Yes, you can access information held about you.
- You can request a copy of your personal data from us at any time here.
For what purposes do we use data?
- To contact you either via email, social media or telephone (subject to us having your consent to do so) to inform you about games and services that we believe you may be interested in
- To share limited data (never contact details) with the development teams, publishers and partner PR agencies we work with, as required
- To create and maintain records of your involvement in our PR campaigns
- To promote, publicise and analyse PR campaigns (please note that we don’t pass on contact details to clients or other third parties)
Who do we share your data with?
- With the development teams, publishers and partner PR agencies we work with, as required to perform our services (never contact details)
- With other third parties, only where required by law (such as regulatory authorities and government departments)
Whom should you contact with questions?