ABOUT THE FLOWER COLLECTORS
In The Flower Collectors, players will take on the role of Jorge, an ex-cop in a wheelchair with a difficult past. Alone on his balcony, Jorge watches the world pass by through his binoculars. One stormy night, Jorge witnesses a murder. Determined to discover the truth, he must form an unlikely alliance with young journalist Melinda who becomes his eyes and ears.
From the vantage point of Jorge’s balcony, with camera and transmitter in hand, Jorge attempts to solve a complex mystery by peeking beyond the curtain of unsuspecting neighbors.
Inspired by Hitchcock’s Rear Window, and Firewatch, The Flower Collectors is a detective story with a whole lot of heart.
- Solve a captivating murder mystery with an unusual storyline
- Meet a host of colourful anthropomorphic characters in a lush, atmospheric world
- Investigate using your binoculars, camera and transmitter to uncover neighborhood secrets from your balcony
- Create a crime chronology to figure out whodunnit
- Interrogate priests, beggars, club singers and nosy old ladies alike
- Dive into the unique setting of post-Franco Barcelona
- Emphasizes characters, world building and narrative over skill challenges
ABOUT MIPUMI GAMES
Mipumi Games is a Vienna-based independent game development company run by veteran developers with 20+ years industry experience. The small specialist team collaborates with established AAA productions such as Hitman, Anno, and Control, as well as its own original IP The Lion’s Song, an episodic adventure game set in early 20th century Austria. To find out more about Mipumi go to www.mipumi.com.